6 Night/7 Day Standard Package for Group
- 1st Day: – Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight, and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit to Cellular jail- stood mute witness to the tortures meted out to the freedom fighter, Marina Park and Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the saga of the heroic freedom struggle is brought alive.
- 2nd Day: – Early morning departure to Havelock Island by inter-island ferry. After lunch sightseeing to Radha Nagar Sea Beach, one of World beautiful beach. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
- 3rd Day: – Return from Havelock Island and check in to your hotel in Port Blair.
- 4th Day: – Full day tour by boat to visit Ross Island, capital of entire Andaman and Nicobar Islands prior to India’s Independence. Trip to Viper Island by The Harbour Cruise with a panoramic view of different points around the harbours and Port Blair. Then visit to North Bay Island the Coral Island, an ideal spot for coral viewing by glass bottom boat.
- 5th Day: – Early morning departure to Baratang by road. The trip involves crossing of creeks and dense forest of Andaman through Jarawa Passage. Reach Baratang Island and sightseeing to Mud Volcano & Lime stone cave. At evening return to Port Blair.
- 6th Day: – After breakfast a trip for City tour includes-
Chatham Saw Mill– one of the oldest and largest mills is built on a small island connected to Port Blair by a bridge.
Samudrika– A Good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colourful fishes found in these islands are on display.
Fisheries Museum– It exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands and found in the Indo-Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Bengal.
Cellular jail– stood mute witness to the tortures meted out to the freedom fighter.
Anthropological Museum– This Museum depicts the life of the Palaeolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools.
After lunch visit to Science Centre and Corbyn’s Cove Beach.
- 7th Day: – Return to home with the unforgettable memories of Andaman Islands.
***Note: – All tour packages are subject to availability and weather condition.
- Welcome drinks (Non alcoholic).
- Sharing Non AC Accommodation.
- Foods- Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Diner.
- All Entry Ticket, Boat Tickets, Permit & Parking charges.
- Sharing Non AC Vehicle for Airport pick up, drop and sightseeing.