9 Nights / 10 Days Andaman Package (Tour Code- AND/STD/901)
- 1st Day: – Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight, and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit to Cellular jail- stood mute witness to the tortures meted out to the freedom fighter (Monday Close). At evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the saga of the heroic freedom struggle is brought alive.
- 2nd Day: – After breakfast tour by boat to visit Ross Island, capital of entire Andaman and Nicobar Islands prior to India’s Independence. Then visit Nortrh Bay- The Coral Island, an ideal place for sunbath, swimming, water sports, coral activity like scuba diving, snorkeling, sea walking etc (Wednesday Close). Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- 3rd Day: – Departure to Havelock Island from by inter-island ferry. Check in to your hotel. After lunch sightseeing to Radha Nagar Sea Beach, one of World beautiful beach. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
- 4th Day: – At morning departure to Neil Island by inter-island ferry, Check in to your hotel. After refreshment sightseeing to Natural rocky bridge at Laxmanpur-2, Bharatpur Sea Beache. After lunch visit Laxmanpur Sea Beach for sunset view at Neil. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
- 5th Day: – Return from Neil Island and check in to your hotel in Port Blair.
- 6th Day: – Early morning departure to Rangat via Baratang by road. The trip involves crossing of creeks and dense forest of Andaman through Jarawa Passage. Reach Baratang Island and sightseeing to Mud Volcano. (Optional tour- Lime stone cave by speed boat with extra payment on spot- Monday Close). Overnight stay at Rangat or Diglipur or Maya Bunder.
- 7th Day: – At early morning trip to Diglipur- North Andaman via Mayabunder. Sigtseeing to Amrakunj Beach, Karmatang Beach, Dhaniya Nalah Mangrove Projects. (Optional tour- Ross & Smith Island by speed boat with extra payment on spot- Tuesday Close). Overnight stay at Rangat or Diglipur or Maya Bunder.
- 8th Day: – Return to Port Blair via Rangat and Baratang through magnificent tropical forests of Andaman.
- 9th Day: – After breakfast a trip for City tour includes-
Chatham Saw Mill & Forest Museum– one of the oldest and largest mills is built on a small island connected to Port Blair by a bridge (Sunday Close).
Anthropological Museum– This Museum depicts the life of the Palaeolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools (Monday Close).
Fisheries Museum– It exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands and found in the Indo-Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Bengal (Wednesday Close).
After lunch visit to Science Centre and Corbyn’s Cove Beach.
- 10th Day: – After breakfast return to home with the unforgettable memories of Andaman Islands.***Note: – All tour packages are subject to availability.