Bhutan -06 Days Tour Package
- Day 01: Arrival at Hasimara and drive to Phuentsholing (1/2 hr). Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
- Day 02: Morning appear at Bhutan Border immigration office to obtain your inner line permit. After all formalities done proceed to Thimphu, 170 km (6 hrs) and check in Hotel. After fresh n up you can enjoy Thimphu town and its handicraft market. Overnight at Thimphu.
- Day 03: After breakfast enjoy Thimphu local attractions , Memorial Chorten, Buddha Point, Motithang Takin Zoo, Chanlangkha monastery, Thangtong Dewachen, Art museum & institute of traditional medicine, Folk cultural museum, en-route photo stop for panoramic view of Tashi Dzong. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Thimphu.
- Day 04: Early morning check out from hotel and Proceed to Punakha Dzong, 70 km(3 hrs), the Old Capital of Bhutan. On the way you will enjoy Dochula (Pass) with 108 stupas & fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Transfer from Punakha to Paro ,150 km (5 hrs)and overnight stay at Paro.
- Day 05: Today we will cover local attractions of Paro comprising of its beautiful valley, start with Panoramic view point of Taktsang monastery ,Drukyel Dzong, Ta-Dzong (National Museum), Rinpung Dzong, Kitchu Lakhang. Enjoy evening with local handicraft shops and Paro river.
- Day 06: After breakfast checkout Paro and drive to Hasimara (6 hrs) for station drop.
***Note: – All tour packages are subject to availability and weather condition.
- Welcome drinks (Non alcoholic).
- Sharing Non AC Accommodation.
- Foods- Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Diner.
- All Entry Ticket, Boat Tickets, Permit & Parking charges.
- Sharing Non AC Vehicle for Airport pick up, drop and sightseeing.