Darjeeling is one of the most scenic and hugely popular hill resorts in India. At 2,134 meters above mean sea level, it is 686 km from Kolkata in West Bengal. Amidst the backdrop of the mighty snow-clad Himalayan peaks, Darjeeling has been popular with tourists for its beauty and pleasant climate. You can get a clear view of the world’s third highest peak, Kanchenjunga, from the town on a sunny day. Avoid the monsoons as Kanchenjunga is not visible. Skip June, July and August and definitely avoid December and January.
DARJEELING – KALIMPONG – GANGTOK:
Day 01 : Arrival NJP/ IXB To Darjeeling
– Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : In Darjeeling
– Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute &PNZ Zoological Park (bothclosed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway ( operational ,ropeway ride cost to be paid by guest directly ). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Darjeeling To Kalimpong
– After breakfast proceed to Kalimpong. Check in at the hotel , Start for sightseeing, Visit The Dello, Flower / Orchid Nursery, Dr. Grahams Home , Mangal Dham and Buddhist monastery ,Return back to hotel for overnight stay
Day 04 : Kalimpong To Gangtok
– After breakfast transfer to Gangtok. Check in hotel , Afternoon start half day sightseeing , covering, Botanical Garden, Do-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology ( Closed on Sunday) ,Flower Show , Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms(Closed on Sunday), & Cable Car ( Own Ticket ), Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (timing will depend the issuance of Permit)
– A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake – situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir – The shrine maid in memory of Sepoy Harbahajan Singh .Evening free,Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 06 : Gangtok To NJP / IXB
– Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast transfer to NJP or IXB Airport for return journey.Tour end with sweet memories.
ALL PACKAGE WILL BE RUN MINIMUM 10 HEADS
FOOD- BED TEA, /B/F,LUNCH, EVE-SNACKS/DINNER
SLIPPER CLASS TRAIN TICKET
ALL SIDE SEEN IN TOURIST CAB