Dooars -3 Nights/4 Days Tour Package
GARUMARA – LATAGURI – MURTI – JHALONG – BINDU – SAMSING SANTALEKHOLA – ROCKY ISLAND – LAVA – RISHOP
- Day 1 Lataguri arrival
Arrive at NJP station you will be received and greet by our company representative and assist to hotel. After refreshment have your Lunch and visit a Watch Tower of Gorumara National Park. Evening free for leisure. O/N at Lataguri.
- Day 2 Lataguri to Murti – Jhalong – Bindu – Samsing – Santalekhola
After breakfast Drive to MURTI (35 km) – it’s flowing down from the Kalingpong hills. You can lies in the knee deep crystal clear water of the river Murti, dense forest and wild animals.
After that visit JHALONG & BINDU () Jhalong is rich with natural beauty and a paradise for bird watchers. Bindu is a small village situated at an altitude of nearly 700 meters on the India Bhutan border. It’s known as hill stations and offer beautiful landscape and peace. It is known for cardamom plantation. Have our lunch on Road.
The next spot we visit are SAMSING, SANTALEKHOLA . SAMSING is situated at an elevation of 3000ft. Samsing is a nice cool shady place, ideal for nature lovers. The journey to Samsing is a memorable one, as you slowly ride uphill through the most picturesque Dooars tea garden on the rolling hill slopes.
SANTALEKHOLA is about 4 Kms further up the road from Samsing. The road ends here close to a small stream named Suntale Khola. There is hanging bridge on the stream. (`Suntaley` = Orange and `Khola` = Stream).
Get back to hotel. O/N at Lataguri.
- Day 3 Lataguri to Lava – Rishop
After breakfast drive to LAVA which located at an altitude of 7100ft. LAVA is popular for nature exploration and bird watching Surrounded by virgin pine forests and often hidden in mists and clouds. We can also visit Lava Jamgyong Kongtrul Monastery. Have our lunch on LAVA. Now we are going towards RISHOP. It is a beautiful small hamlet in the Kalimpong hills situated at an altitude of about 8,400 feet with the view of the Majestic Kanchenjunga. Get back to hotel. O/N at Lataguri.
- Day 4 Departure to NJP
Early morning Elephant rideing at Jaldapara (cost exclude). After that get back to Hotel and have your breakfast. After having breakfast in the hotel drive to NJP railway station to board the train for your onward destination. The tour concludes here.
- Non Ac Accommodation
- Fooding in Package system.
- Vehicles rates with driver’s Fooding
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Tribal Dance & Barbecue.
- Total cost of Watch Tower of Gorumara National Park and Jungal safari
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, (which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Govt Service Tax
Advance for booking: 50% of total package cost
Cancellation charge: 30% of total package cost