Day 01: Arrival NJP /IXB To Gangtok
– On arrival at NJP Railway Station To Rishop, Rishyap is a Himalayan hamlet in West Bengal. 2591 m above sea-level, it’s a nice quaint village away from city crowds, with picturesque views of snow-capped mountains N/S Rishop.
Day 02 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Timing will depend on the issuance of Permit)
– Free day at Rishyap. N/S Rishyap.
Day 03: Gangtok To Lachung (Timing will depend on the issuance of Permit)
– After Breakfast Tour To Lava &transfer to Loleygaon . Loleygaon (also spelt Lolaegaon or Lolegaon) is a small Lepcha village with a population of about 5000. It is situated in an extreme end of a Himalayan Ridge ∓ located at a distance of 24 km from Lava lying at an altitude of 1,675 meters. N/S Loleygaon.
Day 04: Excursion To Yumthang Valley & Back
– Free day at Loloeygaon. N/S Loleygaon.
Day 05: Gangtok To NJP / IXB .
– After breakfast transfer from Loleygaon to Gangtok. N/S at Gangtok hotel.
– After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake – situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Visit Baba Mandir Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel.(Gangtok)
– Gangtok local side scene after breakfast, Tash view point, Ganesh tok, Hanuman tok, Gunjan monastery, Gutru waterfalls, Handloom & handicraft, Namnang view point, Choten stupa, Institute of tibetology. Evening tour to Gangtok mall by walking. Overnight stay at Hotel Gangtok.
– After breakfast check out from hotel and drop to NJP with sweet memories.